Home Insurance

Buildings and contents insurance can either be individual policies (suitable for landlords and tenants requirements) or joint (for home owners) which usually offers a discounted rate.

Flagstone Group - Home Insurance Quotes

Buildings insurance covers all the fixtures and fittings as well as the house structure itself.  Contents will cover your belongings within the house.  Buildings insurance is usually a mandatory insurance requirement when taking out a mortgage.

We have a team of fully qualified advisers able to provide you with advice and quotes based on the whole of the UK market of building and contents insurance providers.

Contact us today or call 0808 231 1073